Not everyone is called to be a foster parent, but we are all called to help children in need. Our desire is that every church would engage in Jesus’ call to welcome Him by welcoming children.
- Join the Movement. Become a Welcomed partner church! Contact us and prayerfully consider your church’s response to the foster care crisis.
- Identify Lay Advocates. The success of this venture depends on identifying 1-2 strong champions of foster care from within your church who Welcomed will train and equip.
- Attend an Advocate Clinic. Attend a Welcomed Church Advocate Training. More Information HERE
- Share the Vision. Through bulletin announcements, compelling videos, a topical sermon and additional awareness events, extend the call to your church community to care for vulnerable children.
- Give Financially. Welcomed is dependent on the generosity of people like you to provide these families and children with the help they need.